1st post  

Posted

I thought my name as kynne is a super unique name, I feel proud when everytime I type my name.
Unfortunately, the system says the address is not available anymore.
So I checked. Whoa...A girl, named Kayne used it.
I don't know where the hell she is coming from and what made her to choose the name, she used kynne as her blog address.
This totally insult me badly!
Hope that, I could still say, my name is...kynne!

This entry was posted on Wednesday, September 19 at Wednesday, September 19, 2007 . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

4 messages

Don't play cool la... Chew... Act yeng -.- Ask you to buy me a cap de la, see how cool with a cap and how uncool without one? (the normal you I meant). So big difference, I also want a god damn cap!!!

On final note, welcome.

September 19, 2007 at 11:46 PM

How do know it is a girl? Hmmm

September 19, 2007 at 11:54 PM
This comment has been removed by the author.
September 20, 2007 at 1:45 AM

u are one popular guy... 2 comments in 1st post.... know how to put pics in ur blog~ good enough for a beginner. took me years to learn that! haha,,,

September 20, 2007 at 1:53 AM

Post a Comment