《异闻录》每晚一个离奇故事, Created by sensken  

Posted

sensken, I don't know who he is, where he live, how he look like even is he a guy. I just judge from the masculine name.

I found interesting while reading the series stories of the penster, but it is all in chinese. Due to my english level, I'm here sorry for I couldn't translate the whole story, I tried.

Now, sensken is some kind of narrator telling his friend's story. So he says, his good friend(didn't mentioned) has fall heir to his own parent's huge heritage, enough for him to spend a whole life without working. However, he doesn't likes women and enjoyment, but to spend his time to travel around and gather bizarrerie. He doesn't has many friends, he looks oddness in other's. So, when everytime he found some bizarrerie, he will share with sensken. Then, one day after he travels, he gave sensken a call and ask him to stay overnight in his house and tell him a story a night.

So, his story will begin on next post.

First post on 29-Oct-07
Last edit on 31-Oct-07

This entry was posted on Monday, October 29 at Monday, October 29, 2007 . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 messages

Post a Comment