Rich and poor.  

Posted

One day, a poor man goes to Penang from KL by his kancil. In the half way, he meet his rich friend. He is going to Penang too, and then they have a chat.
The poor man says, "Hey, do you know your mercedes is wasting petrol?"
"Ya I know. But then it's not your matter."
"Well, you may don't know petrol is getting lesser and lesser."
"Hey friend, I'm doing business. Of course I know, and the cost is increasing. Do you know, I heard they say the cost of petrol will increase again."
"That's why. I'm driving kancil can go to penang with a lower cost, your mercedes is also same, but spending much more than me!"
"Well, I get what you mean. However, the point is, I can choose wether I wanna go by kancil or merz, but you cant."
"......"

This entry was posted on Friday, November 2 at Friday, November 02, 2007 . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

1 messages

Quoted from Ouran High School Host Club - "Rich Bastard..."

November 3, 2007 at 9:08 AM

Post a Comment