"Eulogium on My Housemate Girl B"  

Posted

KNNCCB!!!!!!
What a J-B MU student!!!
Go to hell la!!!
Nah! Smn, I believe that she is 101% suitable to be your perfect life-time partner!
Just know how to do F, S and C!

It's so luckily, I could uploaded a post right before her arrival.
After a while, I can't even log on to google, again.
So, I decided to go up and question her.
Surprisingly, she answered me that she didn't online!!
Whoa, she must thought that I'm deaf and don't know how to check the router!
Router is outside, her light is stable with blinking, and don't tell me that you like to listen the song of MSN Messenger!!
If yes, I'll definitely send you unlimited nudges!!!!

What the...
I think she must have lost the main biggest teeth!!
So as she deserved...
I wish she and her lustful boyfriend last forever, still F***ing when the time right before they die, and will be driving her dearest lousy kancil for the rest of her life, unchangeably!

This entry was posted on Friday, September 21 at Friday, September 21, 2007 . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

9 messages

Hmmm. Your bloody housemate is too bloody to talk to...

September 21, 2007 at 2:48 AM

KNNCCB >> Don't expect you to say this... Kennysia Fever? No pun intended. I thought you say only young teens in secondary will say those marvellous words?

September 21, 2007 at 2:50 AM

Huh? It's 2.50am??
Alrite, bcoz in that short while when I could upload de post, I couldn't find a nice description 4 her.
So, wanna borrow word from kenny lor..

September 21, 2007 at 10:58 AM

o.o i've stepped my foot here ^^ ... jess why like to use bloody nowadays? @.@

September 21, 2007 at 1:24 PM

Because of Kennysia Fever. *grins*

September 21, 2007 at 1:31 PM

That "pun" of yours... Has ended up in the wrong place at the wrong time... Again. xP

And... I really wished to know what are F,S, and C respectively. (though I think I understood what are the first two)

September 21, 2007 at 5:18 PM

Wat is C? @.@

September 21, 2007 at 9:38 PM

Haiz. I still cant get how to use it..

September 21, 2007 at 9:44 PM

u may ask Jess.
as she said, "I still cant get how to use it.."
haha....

September 22, 2007 at 12:21 AM

Post a Comment