Comments Reply  

Posted

Haha..Thanks you guys and girls to leave me comments, I appreciate it, although there are not much comments. Erm..Please do leave me comments about should I post a new post to reply, or just reply to comments..


ż£ż™'s

Erm..I think it's not the cap matter lor..Eventhougn I'm naked, I'm still leng zai than Smn. Haha...Agree? If you insist, then we find a day and go out shopping lar!


nostalgia.jesskang's

- You can visit her sxxk's blog, http://kynne.blogspot.com/. Or you mean she is an "aqua"? Haha...

- Sincerely, I don't know what is TWBA, just saw them in a website with so many pictures, but very few describes. Perhaps is Terrorists Were Being AIDSed. Haha...


秋雨杯子's

Wow, my old friend. It's been long time we didnt catch up each other for no reason, just don't know what to talk about. I'm so appreciate that you talk to me in msn, but please don't forget to give me your link address, k?

This entry was posted on Thursday, September 20 at Thursday, September 20, 2007 . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

3 messages

No need to ask her to give you the link, you can straight click on her username in your comment section and it will direct you to her blog.

And you will have to buy me a cap no matter what. I want to look cool.

September 20, 2007 at 2:13 PM

Oh, sure!
If you don't mind, I buy u a songkok le!
still a cap wat!

September 21, 2007 at 10:51 AM

You dare to buy I dare to wear. (must be a newly bought one, don't go around and steal or pick up along the street, ain't want kutu on my head...)

September 21, 2007 at 5:14 PM

Post a Comment