The Return  

Posted



The story "The King and His Servant" is the story that I always use to encourage me when I face troubles.
And the purpose I told it is because I hope you guys can use it to encourage when you are feeling down too.
Well I faced trouble today.
After a day of insane car racing, I got my "prize".
I was going to UTAR for talks as usual. I parked at the UM hostel in ss17 there and gone. When I was about to across the road, my car alarm rang. As for every people will do is look back. I looked back, and I saw a black color, mitsubishi storm is runing away.
Then what I get is as shown below, my car kena crash even I parked nicely.
What a "sui" day.


First post on 26-10-2007
Last edit on 27-10-2007

This entry was posted on Friday, October 26 at Friday, October 26, 2007 . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

3 messages

Pity you ... Curse that fella kena other ppl bang teruk-teruk =.="

October 27, 2007 at 11:21 PM

Really crash so teruk...

October 28, 2007 at 8:43 PM

yalar...i asked garage,they said the cost to repair is more than thousand..
T_T

October 29, 2007 at 6:05 PM

Post a Comment