The King and His Servant  

Posted

This is the story in the ancient chinese dynasty, the king is a person who likes to blaim but his servant is a person who are so aggresive.
The king's hobby is to hunting, but it is a raining season.
"Why is it raining everyday?", the king mutter. "Good! Raining is good, my lord!", his servant reply but the king don't understand. "My lord, raining can help to increase our crops and improve our economy!", then the king agreed to him.
The year after, this land facing drought, the land damaged badly and no crops produce.
"Why is it drought?", the king plaint. "Good! Drought is good! My lord, it is a gift for us since everywhere flooding!", the servant reply and king has no choice to agree with him.
The year after, everything become normal. The king feel very happy and play around with his sword. In a sudden, he cut off all his fingers and screaming. Doctors are dressing his injury and the servant has come.
"Good! My lord, this is good!", the servant said. Without waiting the servant finish his sentence, the king order the guard to lock him up in the "sky jail". Who are jailed here living with mouse and insects. Besides, food provide to them is from the leftover of labours.
When the servant is locked, the king grins and tell his servant "Now I want to see how good you are!". "Good! My lord, this is good!", the servant replied.
A month later, the king go out hunting. He saw a rabbit, because he is without fingers, when a few arrows couldn't hit the rabbit, he begin to chase it with sword. A minute later, he notice that his followers have lost and entered a man-eater village. At the moment, he has been catched and they rope him on a rod, preparing to cook him. So the king mutter "Damn it, the servant said I lost my fingers is good. Now because I lost my fingers, I was catched, and the last minute of my life is coming.".
Before man-eaters light up the fire, their emeer order them to check wether the man is perfect. This is because their culture, they only eat perfect man. So their man checked and reply, "This man is too ugly, he don't have fingers." and the king is released.
When the king go back, he release his servant and visit him. The king tell him everything and ask "Ok, now I clear about everything is good, but I don't understand. Why did you say I jail u is good?"
The servant reply, "My lord, if you didn't jail me, I would have follow you to hunting. When we were both catched, they don't eat you. In fact, people who ate is me, and I couldn't serve you anymore. So, is this a good thing?"

This entry was posted on Friday, October 26 at Friday, October 26, 2007 . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 messages

Post a Comment