Incredible Racing Machine  

Posted

Nowadays, I believe you guys must be annoyed by modified cars, at least once.
Especially those proton driven by our bangsa berbudi bahasa.
They love to be disturbed, as roar as possible.
But today, I was overtaken by a roared and modified well-known japanese sport car, Subaru Impreze WRX STI 2006.
Well, the incident happened like this.
I was late for talks held in UTAR, so I just roughly out on my shirt and rush out from my home.
In the halfway, before I entering the first corner, I saw a black impreza coming from far. By naturally, I sped up to 140kmh. Of course, by putting my car at peak performance.
In the first corner, my speed was about 100kmh, and it is a J shape corner.
After the first corner, I was glad that the impreza couldn't catch up, I thought it was driven by a noob driver.
However, before entering the second corner, I saw it coming out from the corner, suprisingly with a high speed.
Before corner, I was ran up to 160kmh and forced to slow down to 130kmh. Because it is an exact S shape corner, and here is where it came.
But no choice, the corner is not enough it to cut me off and it forced to follow my back.
Just right at the time we both went out the corner, it overtaken me. Sob*
I noticed that my speed at that time was 150kmh, but I felt like I was stopping on the middle of the road. Sob*
At that moment, my will is stronger!
I must get myself an impreza!!
So the draft prvided below is roughly describe the situation above.
Circle A - where I met it.
Circle B - where impreza overtaken me.
Yellow line - my car.
Black line - impreza.
Click to view larger image
And here I provide some picture of basically how the incredible racing machine looks like.






And it can be also look like this too!

This entry was posted on Thursday, October 25 at Thursday, October 25, 2007 . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

7 messages

Cool.. But not you... Cool Imperza... *evil grins*

October 26, 2007 at 1:44 AM

You are insane... Were you trying to kill yourself? At that speed...

I prefer Skyline and Mazda... I go for design ^.^

October 26, 2007 at 9:38 AM

is impreza pls..
u shld go for typing class..
i think ky realy sakit hati ady.
haha...
if u go for design,i tink the new lamborghini suit u.
it is the perfect combination of performance and art.

October 26, 2007 at 6:11 PM

=.= speechless ... my dad been driving 30 years liao oso won't go until 160 on wira ... Somemore at corner?? =.=

October 26, 2007 at 7:55 PM

My dad used to go 180 km/h, when I was a kid.

October 28, 2007 at 4:00 PM

haha..maybe ur dad is a past famous car racer.

October 29, 2007 at 6:00 PM

your 180 is nt wira =.="

October 29, 2007 at 6:48 PM

Post a Comment