Your Wonder  

Posted

Hey hey, you guys must be wonder what was I doing this while, including penguin.
I knew it, because she was asking Kelvin for my thing.
Why don't you just ask me le??
Ok, don't talk about those chill things, I have some complacent trophy to share with you guys, let's have fun!

Gold Trophy
The Story of Ah Po
*This is truly by my friend, I was on the locale when he record it.


Consolation
Ah Beng vs Bangla

This entry was posted on Friday, October 19 at Friday, October 19, 2007 . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

10 messages

sorry la! i ask u in blog, been checking ur blog 3 times a day, like eating liddat XDXD

no credit to sms u mah... sorry la, and i tot that turtle know. Then never tell me, later pangang him up la

October 19, 2007 at 9:30 PM

=.= he was beside me n i showed him wat u wrote and my reply came from he himself la .. WAT DIDNT REPLY???

October 20, 2007 at 12:15 AM

i din say u didnt reply, i say u didnt tell me he do what in sales mah

October 20, 2007 at 12:56 AM

I pun tak tau how to reply ... as he said ... juzt stay tune to this blog lo swt ...

October 20, 2007 at 1:47 PM

You sure it was your friend? I have heard both of them somewhere long time ago wo...

October 20, 2007 at 4:18 PM

-_- good salesmen,now he got another frequent visitor to his blog.

October 20, 2007 at 7:29 PM

kelv, meaning u know what tong tong doing la?!

October 20, 2007 at 7:29 PM

No i dun ...

yeah lo i heard both before also leh ... but a bit different, maybe his friend remake it?

October 21, 2007 at 9:21 AM

ya gua,mayb my fren jus remake it n tot he is the 1 who make it.
hehe...
sweat....thnks u 1st,catguin.
u visit my blog 3 times a day like eating...
den how is my meal?suit ur taste?
haha...

October 22, 2007 at 3:15 PM

Lol ... u check the date n time one ar? XD

Recently internet here very slow ... wana open website oso susah

October 23, 2007 at 6:42 PM

Post a Comment