Let's gat now!  

Posted

I say sorry to Kelvin, Apple, Orange/Tissue, Hui Jun and especially Yi Ting.
It's too serious, I was about more than an hour late, due to my friend's tyre.
I was so hungry at that moment too, and unforgettable is my indo-mee, should thanks to Hui Jun.
The indo-mee is not indo, it is so whiteness.
Even my cup noodle, it still can see some cute-cutted vegetable floating.
It's a cleanly cooked, so call indo-mee served with a bull-eye and the seasoning which come with the mee.
Wasted, I didn't take any photo in the whole gathering, actually is for ladies's dignity purpose....
About the taste, it's just pass, by default.
Now then, can you(who participated yesterday) just tell who is the most leng zai and most leng lui amongst?
Haha..
Overall, it was a quite pleasure gathering for me, let's "gat" next time!

This entry was posted on Friday, October 19 at Friday, October 19, 2007 . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

10 messages

Who somemore? Of coz our tai ko Mr. PATT HON TONG la XDXD ...

I think indo mee goreng taste much better XD ... n so small swt

October 19, 2007 at 6:40 PM

What the mee is an Indo Mee anywhere??

October 19, 2007 at 11:28 PM

Huh =.= wat indo mee everywhere?

October 20, 2007 at 12:06 AM

Oh no... My grammmar has gotten incredibly bad lately... I meant "anyway"...

October 20, 2007 at 9:05 AM

oh ... go tesco buy one n try yourself ... XD not bad one, kon lou punya haha

October 20, 2007 at 1:48 PM

sweat...u beter ask ky go mamak n try out himself for the indo mee la!
everyhwhere is just de same.
bcoz i tried indo mee in most mamak.

October 22, 2007 at 2:58 PM

Indo mee goreng leh?

October 23, 2007 at 6:43 PM

is it the same?
= =

October 24, 2007 at 6:20 PM

I dun think so ... one goreng one biasa?

October 24, 2007 at 10:35 PM

so goreng punya no sauce n more yellow la?

October 25, 2007 at 6:46 PM

Post a Comment