Now everyone can fly!  

Posted

I believe I can fly, I believe I can touch the sky....
This is an extract of classical song.
The slogan of A Asia really achieve over million daydreamers' dream.
The lowest RM0.99 per flight, even a teh tarik in mamak can't beat the price, what to say about the other competitors?And I've seen many white colar, they retrench their spending here, and drink teh tarik oversea.
Such a....big fool!
Anyway, you will no longer seen this, soon.
I heard a bad news from their management.
I suppose you've read a lot about the M A line S is at a lose, and the action of A Asia is bringing it another big impact.
This is one of the reason to let the govnment has an action to restrict their extravagant services.
By the way, what I concern is, how much is the ticket when I can fly?
Still promoting their slogan,
Now everyone can fly, but you can not touch the sky;
Later if you pay 0.99 to fly, they will chap you to the sky.

This entry was posted on Friday, October 19 at Friday, October 19, 2007 . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

3 messages

honetsly, i tak faham u say what le

October 19, 2007 at 7:11 PM

I love your "chap you to the sky"... Neat.

October 19, 2007 at 11:17 PM

hrm..basicaly, this means that the company a asia will stop their promotion for tickets soon lor!

ya,definitely!haha...

October 22, 2007 at 3:23 PM

Post a Comment