My result my decision  

Posted


Yeah..Finally, after all, also a crazy night in Casoline, Kepong, I can "put down the large rock in my heart".
So, what do you guess when the pretty girl next to me seem so "chan"? Haha...

Back to the topic, as what I expected, I got a A- for my programming! Cheers~!
But then, I failed dm, calc, and biz acc. Sigh..
I think, I really deserved this pay for my attitude in campus.
So the decision is clear, I might not back to campus life, continue strive for my sales!
It's quite funny if telling to other people.
A guy, work for sales now, which he has a future actuarial career.
I know, they might just pouring "cold water" on me, but it is not important.
Based on my result, failed 2 sup subjects and 1 main subject, CGPA start counting form 1, what can you expect me to achive in this field?

This entry was posted on Thursday, October 18 at Thursday, October 18, 2007 . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

9 messages

Sorry to hear that dude... And NO! I won't be happy to hear that you are leaving... Sh*t... I'll have to find a place to hide myself during long break hours, lunch time, and even in classes next sem... being alone. Darn it...

Good luck in the future dude.

October 18, 2007 at 7:55 PM

Haiz... I know whatever I said will not change your mind, all I can do now is to wish you hit the best target in sales!!!

Who is that girl? @.@

October 18, 2007 at 8:10 PM

i really really wish u good luck, i got a big shock out of this O_O

mind telling me what sales ar?

October 18, 2007 at 11:19 PM

Work harder la ... dun spend your hols at home sleeping XD (come find me more frequent on Wed nite lol)

October 19, 2007 at 12:16 AM

lol,i tink i wil stil hav quite a long time b4 i die...
T_T, speechless ady..
thnks 4 u guys' concerns n wishes..
bout ky,i was just jkng wif u in msn,who noes ur line cuted off ady..
bout jess,she is my fren too...u wanna meet her?n may i know wen is ur b'day?
bout kelvin,if u would pay me petro,i could always go to find u.hehe..
bout catguin,can we talk wen we com out?
so...after all,wen can we gather together?
at least 1 or 2 la..

October 19, 2007 at 6:40 PM

me every sat after afternoon and sun whole day is available! Wanna date also can XDXD

October 19, 2007 at 7:10 PM

U come here meet leng lui oso want me to pay petrol ar? swt la

October 20, 2007 at 12:09 AM

meet leng lui is de 2nd thing wor!
haha..
ok ah,im free too.
so kelvin becom de organizer,k?

October 22, 2007 at 3:30 PM

Me become organizer ar? Surely fail one XDXD ..

Im a failed planner

October 23, 2007 at 6:45 PM

Post a Comment