back from MIA  

Posted

Yo, finally I found a slot of time to online.
Basically, I was giving myself a target to achive this while, hope I can archive!
I joined the network, working as a team. It may seem easy for employees who works personally; or properly their dreams. After this whole month, I realized, what is a team.
During my working days, with the help of team members, we could solved many problems which I never thought it could be solved by those ways, amazingly.
So how are you, my dear friends?
Hrm..I think that's all for now, I will try to spend more time to blog next time.
Cheers~!

This entry was posted on Tuesday, October 16 at Tuesday, October 16, 2007 . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

5 messages

What were you doing?

October 16, 2007 at 11:23 PM

Gangbang'ing (speaking of "team" spirit)

October 17, 2007 at 12:39 PM

o.o sesat pulak

October 17, 2007 at 4:29 PM

Cheh..i tot you guys wil miss me lots tim...
but when i check my chat box, it's only a few msg..
quite bc actualy..
following team go out to do sales, then "sun bian" long gai lor. haha...
met quite a lot of leng lui n leng zai la, but every1 is older den me wan. suit 4 kelvin or not?
haha...

October 18, 2007 at 6:22 PM

As fren i dun mind one haha ... we so good din spam your box >.<

October 19, 2007 at 6:49 PM

Post a Comment