DSA UTAR  

Posted


Wow, it seems everyone is celebrating the mooncake festival, even UTAR's dsa.
As shows in the first pic, Shack says the dsa is more likely to celebrate ghost festival.
For me, I agree with what was Shack said..
The other point I would like to bring out is, department of student affairs. Directly translate from the name, I wonder, is this department helping students how to get in love?
Haha, perhaps is my english is not good, I got confused when the first time I saw this, DSA.

This entry was posted on Monday, September 24 at Monday, September 24, 2007 . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

3 messages

It's bloody eerie!

September 24, 2007 at 11:19 PM

Lol i saw one lantern in dsa setapak today ... but then that dsa will never be scary -.- its so bright because its on an open air second floor lol ...

September 25, 2007 at 12:54 PM

you actually look at utar dsa!!! you got nothin better to do ar? XD

September 26, 2007 at 3:09 PM

Post a Comment